Below is a step-by-step guide on how to connect your GitLab Cloud account to Hivel:
Sign in to Hivel
- Sign up to Hivel using your admin GitLab credentials
- Answer onboarding questions
- For Personal Access Token, follow the steps below on your Gitlab account.
- Paste the personal access token and hit Submit.
- Once the token is validated, you'll be logged in.
Creating a Personal Access Token:
- In the top-right corner of your GitLab account, select your avatar.
- Select Preferences
- On the left sidebar, select Access Tokens.
- Enter a name and do not set any expiry date for the token.
- Select the desired scopes - api, read_api, read_user, read_repository
- Select Create personal access token.
Below are step-by-step screenshots of instructions you can refer to if needed.