Data Access by Hivel
- Hivel accesses the past 60 days of commits and pull requests from active repositories during the initial sync.
- Hivel gets access using a Personal Access Token, which can be created using this link.
- Users maintain full control and can withdraw access anytime by revoking the Personal Access Token.
- Ensure All accessible organizations is selected while creating the Personal Access Token.
- Ensure to create the Personal Access Token from an account that has "Project Administrator" permissions for all relevant projects and repositories.
- Opt for a service account rather than an individual-linked account.
- Service accounts are typically overseen by the company's admin.
Personal Access Token Permissions
- Please ensure you select all the options below while creating a Personal Access Token.
- Project And Team: Read
- User Profile: Read
- Code: Read
- Build: Read
- Graph: Read
- Work Items: Read
You are almost done.
- Once a Personal Access Token is created, please copy it and share it with the Hivel team.
- You will receive an email from the Hivel team once your data is all up and running.