What data does Hivel require access to?
Hivel securely accesses the last 60 days of commits and pull requests from active repositories.
We utilize Bitbucket's OAuth for secure login. You retain full control and can revoke access at any time via Bitbucket's authorized apps settings.
A service account with write access to all applicable Bitbucket repositories.Write access is essential for publishing webhooks, enabling real-time data synchronization.
Sign in to Hivel
- Navigate to the Hivel sign-up page
- Add your work email id (If you'd like to use your personal email id please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Now, you can use your Google or Microsoft login with your work email id; or create a password.
- Create your Company Profile, and click 'Get Started'.
- Once you've successfully created your Company Profile you will be redirected to the Integrations Page.
- Select Bitbucket, and log in to your company's Bitbucket account using a service account.
- Authorize Hivel on the ensuing Bitbucket redirect.
- Click "Grant" for desired workspaces.
- After authorization, you'll be redirected back to Hivel.
- Once your Bitbucket is successfully integrated, we will start to pull data. It will take between 2 - 48 hours for the complete sync, depending on the volume of the data.
Below are step-by-step screenshots of instructions you can refer to if needed.