Get a bird's eye view of all the important metrics across your teams in a single place.
To build high-performing teams, a company needed metrics to help gain visibility into team/ repository contribution and identify and remove bottlenecks slowing down teams.
Hivel provides holistic graphs around 3 major goals- Speed, Quality, and Throughput that you can track over a range of time - select 1 week, 2 weeks, 30 days, or a custom date range.
You can use this screen to answer questions like:
- Which repo has the highest amount of maintenance?
- Which team has the fastest cycle time?
- How much did deployment frequency increase in the last 60 days?
View cockpit reports under team or repo based view
Repository based view
Team based view- Compare between teams (upto three)
1. Click on “compare teams” toggle
2. Select upto three teams
View a cockpit report on the org-user-team level
1. Selecting one team would enable the user selection
2. Comparison would now be drawn under org vs team vs user based.
💡 All cockpit graphs will show data for 30 days by default. Changing the date filters would allow you to compare different periods.
💡 Every graph will show the metrics for the selected time period and the trend over previous time period. For example, if you select 30d, your trends will show compared to the previous 30 days.
To know more about Speed, Throughput, and Quality metrics and how to set goals, check out: